Happy New Year!
I am a fan of New Year's resolutions even if I don't always fulfill them. I think that goals are a good thing, and I think that making them public makes them even more real.
So here are my first annual public New Year's resolutions:
- Write one blog post per week. (This post keeps me on track.)
- Weigh less than 200 pounds by March 31st, and keep it off through December 31st.
- Win either the club championship or presidents cup , though ideally both, this year.
- Finally watch the rest of The Wire (seasons 2-5) by May 31st.
- Get a new car by May 1. (Lease ends in May.)
- Take up Yoga - 30 classes this year.
- Go away without kids for at least 3 nights. (By June 30th)
- Develop a pilot for my game show. (By June 30th)
Note that all of these are personal resolutions, and that I have two professional ones that I am going to keep to myself for now...
What are yours?